A family of four! {Denver and Golden, CO modern family and newborn photographer}

Welcome to the world, Neil! I have been waiting for you to arrive…man, I couldn’t wait to get my camera on you sweet one. As your momma says, you certainly are delicious. Yummy, newborn goodness!

So I gotta tell you, Ronya (AKA Mom) is one of the funniest people I know… her wit. I am smiling as I write this… The girl is funny and I love that I can share this world of being a mom with her because her perspective on it is filled with such wonderful love and gushy stuff, but surrounded by some seriously good humor… and the real stuff. You know, when you find yourself saying “Dang, this job of being a mom is some serious hard work”… Ronya steps in and adds the perspective of “if we don’t laugh, we may cry” I am so grateful to her for this! Definitely more than she knows.

Anyway… take a look at these guys?!!Β  They are such a wonderful new family of four… and just go ahead and tell me how much you love them. Oh, you will. I know these things. (smile!)

Oh! I think I just heard you sigh… yup, that is little man, Neil… sweet guy.

XO!

Kate

ps- Ronya and Drew pulled out photos of them as children during our session. You will see in the pics below… and what fun it was to watch two year old Halloran study them and smile. So great! One thing is for sure, Halloran is a near clone of her dad… I think we already knew it, but those 1970’s photos sure proved it! πŸ˜€ She even picked up a picture of her Dad and said “Hally!”… Nope, sweet Girl… that is Dad! πŸ˜€

EXCITING NEWS! Kate Borgelt Photography was named top Family Photographer by Colorado Parent Magazine two years in a row!

Are you on Facebook? I would LOVE it if you β€œLIKED” the Kate Borgelt Photography page!! CLICK HERE

NickiMarch 11, 2014 - 9:19 am

LOVE the black and white on the couch, simply amazing! All of these photos are beautiful! Awesome job!

MollyMarch 4, 2014 - 1:45 am

Oh my goodness, Kate. You are so truly talented. As I was scrolling through these images trying to keep a mental tally of my favorites, I realized I was noting every single one. The light, the session at home, the beautiful colors, that soft and welcoming bed. I love them all. This is such a beautiful family and this session was perfectly executed. Be proud of this one, K. πŸ™‚

Julie PaisleyMarch 1, 2014 - 5:25 am

Oh Kate! I just love this so much!! I love the light, the angles, seriously just perfect!

TsoneFebruary 28, 2014 - 8:45 pm

Both siblings are too adorable for words. What a beautiful family!

LaurieFebruary 27, 2014 - 9:54 pm

Oh my goodness, how sweet is this session?! Love, love, love it! Looking through the old photos, such a perfect idea + newborn in the white sheets, perfect!

DawFebruary 27, 2014 - 4:44 am

Oh my goodness… all of these photos! I don’t even know if I can pick a favorite! That lighting is fantastic, I loved all the unique angles you got of the kids, and that’s so sweet of them to look back through old photos. Lovely work!

kimFebruary 25, 2014 - 8:02 pm

they’re sweet, fun, sentimental and they are all beautiful! i love this session! the pictures laid out all over reminds me of doing that at my grandma’s! bravo to the parents for letting the kids see them! they’ll remember always! so many favorites ~ can’t pick one!

LauraFebruary 25, 2014 - 4:40 pm

Loooooove the baby in the bed!! And how fun that they looked through old photos while taking new photos! πŸ™‚

GiselleFebruary 25, 2014 - 4:36 pm

So SWEET! The one of baby sleeping on dad is just precious!!