The Dolan’s! {Denver and Golden, CO Lifestyle Family and Children’s Photographer}

The Dolans… Man, you know them = you love them. Can I hear an A_MEN!

It was so fun to go back to their home and capture their new little addition, ‘Liv and see how much Finn and Selby have grown since the last time I photographed them as babies. That house has personality coming out of the seams and man, does it make me smile. They are so fun! I gotta tell you, I left a sweaty mess with my mascara all over my face (as I do most sessions – don’t judge!), but man… I had a great time!

I can’t wait to see what mountains those girls conquer! Each so unique and wonderful! Kim and Jeff… you done good! πŸ˜€

Thanks for letting me come into your home and capture all the awesome in your life! Love your girls…

XO!

Kate

EXCITING NEWS! Kate Borgelt Photography was named top Family Photographer by Colorado Parent Magazine two years in a row!

Are you on Facebook? I would LOVE it if you β€œLIKED” the Kate Borgelt Photography page!! CLICK HERE

NickiMarch 27, 2014 - 6:11 am

LOVE these! What a sweet family! They look like they are having so much fun! love the laidback feel of this session. Awesome job!

kimMarch 24, 2014 - 3:26 pm

the toes β€” dad with baby β€” mom with her daughter β€” the sisters β€” the baby on the chevron β€”β€”β€”Β SO many favorites!! amazing job!

Katie D.March 21, 2014 - 12:50 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This session is beyond adorable! You are so great with lifestyle shoots!

Julie PaisleyMarch 20, 2014 - 12:44 am

I love these!!! Lifestyle sessions rock! πŸ™‚

DestineeMarch 19, 2014 - 6:44 pm

Wow, Kate! These are perfection! So much love and fun. I love them all! Your work is astounding and what a beautiful family! I would LOVE to have images like this of my family!

Melissa YocumMarch 19, 2014 - 12:00 am

SO MANY treasures in this post! What a great window into their lives. It’s obvious their walls are filled with laughter and fun and creativity. So awesome!! Beautiful job!!

GeriMarch 18, 2014 - 6:56 pm

These images are beautiful!! I love that you captured them in their own environment!